Belarus is a crucial business partner of Poland and economic cooperation between the two countries is gaining momentum. With many years of experience of the Belarusian Desk experts and an in-depth expertise of the international team, Chałas & Partners provides the highest level of legal services in cross-border transactions as well as in the domestic markets of both countries.
Legal services dedicated for the business include such key areas as:
- Corporate and M&A: legal advisory to business entities, including international holdings, legal assistance in processes of mergers, divisions and transformations of companies, bringing companies on stock exchange;
- Tax: complex tax and legal solutions for business entities;
- Customs and Foreign Currency : legal advice on matters relating to import and export of goods and optimal customs procedures;
- IP, IT, Competition: infringement of industrial property rights, copyright and related rights, know-how, Internet domains, computer systems implementation and management and e-commerce in compliance with the legal framework for data protection and competition law;
- Dispute Resolution, Arbitration and Pre-trial Conferences: proceedings in arbitration, general and economic courts at all instances, including recognition and enforcement of foreign courts’ rulings ; representation in other administrative authorities.