We draft solutions in the field of effective tax risk management. We provide assistance in fulfilling tax obligations. In a simple and transparent manner, we offer simplified methods to fulfil tax obligations ensuring that all the requirements related to conducting business in Poland and abroad have been met.
The range of tax advisory services provided by our team covers:
- assessment of planned tax strategies, verification of their compliance with the tax law,
- analysis of contracts and agreements taking into account tax implications for given transaction parties,
- examination of training needs, provision of trainings in the field of the tax law and its application, including legislative changes,
- preparation of draft applications for individual tax law interpretations,
- verification of prepared tax returns (including CIT, PIT, VAT, excise tax, tax on civil-law transactions),
- assessing the legality of existing structures of established or planned-to-establish companies, partnerships and other forms of conducting business,
- verification of transfer pricing documentation,
- preparation of tax cost calculations on future or occurring economic events,
- preparation of procedural documentation addressed to the tax and customs-tax authorities,
- preparation of tax policies in a given company, capital group and tax capital group,
- representation of entities in tax and customs-tax proceedings and inspections,
- representation in judicial and administrative proceedings.
Ph.D in Economics in the discipline of management sciences, tax advisor (entry no. 13248). Graduate of the Faculty of Economics at the University of Białystok and the Postgraduate Studies in Accounting and Business Finance at the Warsaw School of Economics. Practitioner in the field of law application and assessment of the legality of corporate tax strategies. She specialises in financial reporting, tax and criminal analysis, tax risk management, public finance and tax proceedings.
She gained her professional experience in the field of taxation while working in the Ministry of Finance within 2005-2017. She held, among others, the position of the director of the Tax Inspection Office, the deputy head of the Customs and Tax Office, tax control inspector, and the head of the analysis department. She was the internal trainer at the Centre for Vocational Education at the Ministry of Finance and the National School of Treasury. She holds the title of a business trainer at the 5th European Qualifications Framework level, as well as a criminal analyst’s qualifications obtained at the Police Academy in Szczytno.