Chałas & Partners Law Firm offers specialized legal services in relation to sports law. We advise both domestic and international sports clubs, sports federations, associations and units, as well as other business entities from sports industry. We also render our services for sportsmen, coaches and other persons being involved in the sports world. Our Law Firm is a member of the Polish Association of Sports Law.
Scope of our legal services includes in particular:
- drafting Statutes and other organizational documents of sports associations and by-laws of sports clubs,
- drafting anticorruption declarations and by-laws,
- negotiating, drafting and executing contracts between sports clubs or sport associations and coaches, sportsmen, sponsors, sports officials and medical staff,
- negotiating and drafting transfer contracts and sponsorship agreements,
- handling organizational and disciplinary proceedings before the governing bodies of the Polish sports associations,
- representing Clients in proceedings before sports conciliation tribunals, international sports federations and arbitration courts.
- drafting opinions.
Our Law Firm has gathered extensive experience in providing services at the interface between sports law and other fields of law, including in particular:
- Intellectual Property Law (breach of personal rights, advertisement rights, copyright law and the Web law, including internet domains, infringement of trademarks and protection of sportsmen’s image).
- Corporate law and law on associations and foundations (long-term and short-term sponsorship agreements, supply agreements and other contracts; administrating corporate documentation; transformation of entities; amendments to Statutes and Articles of Association; redemption of shares and establishment of pledge over shares; Management Board and Supervisory Board meetings; Shareholders’ meetings).