Chałas & Partners Law Firm specialises in the research for restructuring solutions for business entities which, for various reasons, are at risk of insolvency.
- we place emphasis on helping business entities to survive in the market where they operate,
- we give priority to restructuring and restoring competition in the market; we provide assistance at every stage of the restructuring process,
- the decision to implement bankruptcy solutions is made as a last resort upon a comprehensive analysis of business, legal and financial issues with the involvment of the client and its team of specialists.
In case of restructuring and bankruptcy projects, the Client is provided with:
- representation by a professional proxy – we represent the client at each stage of the restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings,
- support in business and financial areas through experienced business entities cooperating with our firm.
The scope of rendered legal services in relation to restructuring and bankruptcy projects includes, among others:
- assistance in verifying the legal and financial status of a given business entity,
- recommendation on the selection of restructuring procedure in the context of the verified legal and financial status,
- preparation of all applications, letters in the course of restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings,
- support for the creation of a restructuring plan with arrangement proposals,
- support for the development of a private creditor test or a private investor test.
Chałas & Partners Law Firm also represents and supports creditors in the course of restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings:
- at each stage of the restructuring or bankruptcy proceedings with the participation of a professional proxy, including provision of up-to-date information on events / incidents occurring during such proceedings,
- through analysis and report on the review of proceeding files,
- by preparing applications on behalf of Creditors, including in the field of claims,
- consulting at Creditors’ Meetings or Creditors’ Councils