The law firm counsels both contractors and ordering parties at all stages of the procedure, including procurement performance. The assistance of the Public Procurement practice includes:
- legal advisory on drafting tender offers,
- avoidance and defining risks arising from contract award and procurement performance,
- assessment of legitimacy and drafting appeals, applications to appeal proceedings and complaints,
- drafting legal opinions and commentaries on public procurement legal issues,
- advisory on procurement performance,
- legal assistance in execution and performance of contracts with sub-contractors, consortium members and other partners,
- court representation and representation before the National Chamber of Appeals.
For Ordering parties:
- legal assistance in contract award procedure preparation, including, in particular, drafting tender documentation, Specification of Essential Terms of Contract (SIWZ), material contractual clauses, agreements templates,
- legal support in procurements awarding procedure,
- advisory services related to the controls conducted,
- assistance in proceedings related to financial corrections an adjustments imposed on EU funds beneficiaries,
- drafting internal contract award bylaws and public procurement schemes.