Chałas & Partners Law Firm provides services in the area of legal aspects of medical procedures, in cases related to the risk of practising the profession of doctor, it represents in cases in the field of medical liability. The consultancy services include, among others:
- representation in disputes resulting from the so-called medical damage against a hospital or hospital insurer, as well as in other court and administrative proceedings related to the activity of a medical institution, including representation in court proceedings (trial) and conducting negotiations (out-of-court proceedings),
- legal services for the creation, transformation and liquidation of healthcare centres,
- legal assistance in the field of scientific research studies and medical experiments,
- legal assistance for group medical practices
- legal advice on a day-to-day business of a medical centre.
Chałas & Partners Law Firm also provides legal services in cases on pharmaceutical law, operation of manufacturers, distributors, importers of medical products, medical products, dietary supplements and pharmacies. The services include, among others:
- negotiation, drafting and assessment, of agreements and contracts,
- legal analyses and opinions concerning pharmaceutical law, compliance with the law, including the rights and obligations of entities responsible and other entities,
- regulations to advertise medicinal products,
- representation in administrative and judicial proceedings in front of the pharmaceutical law authorities,
- legal counselling, among others, in the field of: admission to the market of medicinal products; manufacture and import of medicinal products and active substances as well as marketing and intermediation of medicinal products.
Chałas & Partners Law Firm also provides legal services related to the food law in the scope of production and trading in raw materials, food, dietary supplements and consumables coming into contact with them, within the scope necessary to protect health, among others, in the scope of the following areas:
- legal advice on the day-to-day operation of a given company, including drafting and assessment, of contracts and drafting legal opinions and analyses on: health requirements and food labelling; foodstuffs; materials and articles intended to come into contact with food; hygiene requirements and food controls,
- representation in administrative and judicial proceedings in front of the food law authorities, including the State Sanitary Inspection.