The law firm provides comprehensive legal advice to domestic and international companies on all employment-related issues. The assistance of the Employment practice includes:
- employment structure, appointments and severance, including disputes arising from senior executive and protected employees’ redundancies,
- employment restructuring and downsizing,
- advisory on group redundancy procedures,
- negotiating arrangements with trade unions and employees representatives,
- court representation in employment litigation,
- drafting corporate policies,
- advisory on personal data protection, cross-border data transfers and confidential data processing.