Chałas & Partners’ German Desk comprises Polish and German lawyers providing a specialist support to German speaking clients in all legal areas. The team advises under both Polish and German law and cooperates closely with recognized law firms from Berlin and Bremen saving its clients’ time and limiting administrative work. German Desk lawyers offer their corporate clients a full range of legal services in key areas of running business:
- Drafting, analyzing and negotiating contracts and transactions of any kind.
- Due diligence.
- Legal advisory at all stages of formation, transformation, reorganisation or liquidation of companies.
- Legal support in investments financing, including drafting documentation required.
- Assistance in real property sale and purchase as well as real property management.
- Court representation, including common courts of law, arbitration courts and administrative authorities.
- Representing clients in procedures related to acquiring all types of permits and permissions required for running business activity.
Partnership cooperation in Germany:
- Köhler & Partner, Berlin.
- Einem & Partner, Bremen.
- Gräwe & Partner, Bremen.